Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope all of the amazing moms following this blog have a wonderful day! :o) I ams so honored to have sweet Nathan in my life! Even with all that we are going through with him right now, he is such a blessing and teaches me every day to keep on smiling no matter what! I love him more than anything!

Quick update: We have been battling a virus of some sort over that last couple of days... high fevers up to 103.3 at one point, runny nose, and cough. Nathan is still hardly drinking any of his EleCare right now... I hope that once this virus is gone he will be back to drinking well again. We have been feeding him through his NG tube during the day and at night because his intake is so low. Nathan actually pulled his NG tube out last night right before Mark was getting ready to do a feeding while I was at work. I am so proud of my wonderful husband for being such a trooper helping the home health nurse put it back in! I've always known Mark was an awesome daddy, but he has really shined here lately with Nathan and all of his extra attention he requires these days. I am so thankful for all that he does for our family! Nathan's fever was down this morning. I am praying that it stays down so that we can attend a Mother's Day lunch at Mark's parent's later this afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment